One of the things I love most about Madagascar is the availability of 90” wide 100% cotton fabrics. These extra wide fabrics have allowed me to make new bed linens for the orphanage kids, and many of my followers have asked if they could buy some of these wonderful fabrics.
As you know, it’s hard to find wide fabrics in the United States. The variety of patterns is ever changing, so if you don’t see something you like this month, you will likely find your “perfect” fabric next month.The proceeds from the sale of fabrics are a direct fundraiser for Mama Leeza Cares, Inc., and go to support the work we are doing in Madagascar. The more meters you buy, the more help you are providing.
HERE’S HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Each month I will post photos of the “Fabrics of the Month,” usually between 8-12 new patterns. You can buy as many meters of the fabrics as you like (three meter minimum), and I will ship them to you via Madagascar Mail, which should arrive in the States in 3-4 weeks.
- You can pay for the fabrics using CashApp, PayPal, or Venmo.
- Once your payment is received, I will ship once per week, so your order placed today may wait no more than seven days before it is shipped to you.
- I will notify you of the shipment.
- Many of these patterns are in limited supply, and though they may be sold by multiple vendors, once it’s gone, it’s gone. If your desired pattern is no longer available you can either select a replacement or be issued a full refund (minus processing fees, if any).
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
$20/meter, which includes shipping. There is a three-meter minimum, but you can mix and match as much as you like, in full meter increments (no halfsies). Remember, a meter is just over 39”, whereas a yard is only 36”, so $20/meter = $9.14/yard.